Now Playing: Yeah by Usher

Saturday, October 15, 2005

 

I'm in limbo.

Tonight, around midnight or something, I'm gonna flip a coin to decide whether I come back to this or not. I've been having second thoughts about all this blogging shit.

So, what can you do to help ensure my return? Easy, cheesy. All you gotsta do is send me an email with the subject "Come back Andy!" and if I receive, say, 50 by the end of this week, I'm back for good. I think.

How easy is that? All you gotta do is get your buddies, your friends, your parents, your crack dealer etc. to log on and email me. For hell's sake, you don't even need to write anything IN the goddamned email. Type three words into the subject, hit send, and your "vote" is counted.

I'll also be keeping an eye on my statcounter to see if it jumps.

I have a crapload of stuff to let loose here, but not if no one's gonna be listening to it.
So email me, deadline's on October 22, at midnight.

And while you're mooching that over, feel free to whack some nerds.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?