Now Playing: Yeah by Usher

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

 

Update to the post that's below the below the post below the, aw fuck it.

So I left you guys a few days ago thinkin' "Wow, Andy sure is a dick, cuz he didn't follow through with the prize on his contest honestly." Boy I gotcha good! As you all know, Mr. Eric is a king-pin boss of a mafia in St. Louis, and was busy running a drug-trafficking system and all that hoopla, whilst using a university professor as a cover (misdirection-- powerful stuff, right? Right?) So anyhow, he emails me back telling me he'll blow my brains out with a straw if I don't put up what he wants me to, so here it is. While you read the following, I find that if you slant your eyes and tilt them to the left and read from right to left, you can get an eerie image of Elvis. Pretty cool.

All right, Andy. Thank you for your patience. Here is what I would like topost. It is a Charles Bukowski poem in its entirety, and I think it fitsthe spirit of your site:

always

the important
thing
is
the
obvious
thing
that
nobody
is
saying.



Pretty cool huh? The poem I meant, not the hidden image of Elvis. Although that kicks ass too.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?