Now Playing: Yeah by Usher

Thursday, May 26, 2005

 

Not that hand, the clean one!

Ahahaha.

I've been away for a while studying a tit.

But I'm back, and I'm here to welcome your applause. Yes! That's right! Embrace me with your warm asses and applause!

This week here at the Magidiot, from Friday till Sunday, will be Random issues week! If you have a random issue, please email me it so I can bash it till it bleeds peanut butter. YEAH. If you have any questions that have been asked one too many times, bring it to me so I can kill it to death.

Also, aside from being Random Issues week here, it will also be Feedback week! So if you come to my site, even by accident, you'd better drop me an email telling me what you think of my blog! And don't think I won't find out that you didn't send me one, because I will!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled normal life, already in progress.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?